PROJECT PROFILE – SUMMARY SHEET
Project Introduction
1 Project Code : 3244
Project Title : Tourism village around Ammand dam(***** hotel and separate water-park for men and women)
2
Sector : Tourism     Sub Sector : Tourismm
3 Products/Services: 1- Water-part including water slide and tunnels s
4
Location:
east azarbayjan
5 Project description :
(Land, Building , Infrastructural facilities and …) Land area: 14,500 m2 for ***** hotel and 20,000 m2 for water-parks; Foundation of hotel:12,520 m2; Number of double-bed rooms: 175 rooms of 30 m2; Number of four-bed suits : 15 suits of 150 m2; Restaurant: 760 m2 ; coffee shop: 500 m2 , water-park for men: 7,644 m2 ; water-park for women:7,720 m2 ; coffee shop and restaurant of water-park; Installation cost: 37,519 Million Rials. This project is under construction with 100% of private sector-investment, land purchase, excavating, earth filling, have been operated and road by the name of Health road has been constructed. In accordance to investment volume invested by Geo-Symorq Company owned by Mr. RahimiZanjir-Abad, Saeed, he looking for a foreign partner with 49% partnership share. The remaining 51% will be investment share of Geo-Symorq company.
6 Annual capacity: 15364 m2
Project Status
7 Local / internal raw: 100 %
8 Anticipated sell in foreign markets: 30
9 Construction Period : 2 YEAR
10
Feasibility study available?
Required land provided?
Legal permissions (establishment license, foreign currency quota, environment, etc) taken?
Partnership agreement concluded with local/foreign investor?
Financing agreement concluded?
Agreement with local / foreign contractor(s) concluded?
Infrastructural utilities (electricity, water supply, telecommunication, fuel, road, etc) procured?
List of Know How
Purchase agreement for machinery, equipments and know
Financial Structure
11
Description Local Currency Required Foreign Currency Required ( Million Euro) Total Million Euro
Million Rials Exchange Rates Equivalent (Million Euro)
Fix Capital  297394  32044 9.281  5 14.281
Working Capital  13089  32044 0.408  0 0.408
Total Investment  310483  32044 9.689 5 14.689
Value of foreign equipment/machinery 5  million euro
Value of local equipment/machinery 0.82  million euro
Value of foreign technical know how 0  million euro
Value of local technical know how 0 million euro
Net Present Value (NPV) 1.97  million euro for 15 Year
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) 34.55  %
Pay backPeriod (PP) 5.06  Year(s)
General Information
12
Mode of Financing /Investment:
Project Type : 
Company Profile
13
Owner User javadexpert
Name (legal /natural persons) : East Azarbaijan
Company Name: Geo-Symorq Company
Address : Theghat - Al - Islam House, Between Ghary Bridge and Saheb -Al - Amr Underpass, Tabriz, Iran
Tel: +98-411-5262-237
Fax: +98-411-5265-053
E-mail: info@investin-ea.ir
Web site: www.investin-ea.ir
Local entrepreneur :
Pre feasibility study:


Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance
Organization for Investment Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran (OIETAI)
Foreign Investment Center
Tel : 33967749-33967766-33967762-39902485-39902488-39902486
Fax : 33967774
Website : www.investiniran.ir Email:info@investiniran.ir
   www.iio.ir
In case you are willing to invest in any of the introduced projects in this pages, please fill in coming form be forehand:

Request     Print

Copyright © 2001 – 2011. Iran Investment opportunities. All rights reserved.

Tel: (+9821) 33967755-39902115

Fax: (+9821) 33967864